This is a dessert. A yummy one that I wanted more of and it’s so simple.
What you’ll need:
1 tbsp grass-fed butter
2 peaches, diced
1 tsp raw honey
pinch of salt
sprig of mint leaves
1/4 cup of blueberries
How you’ll do it:
1) Heat saucepan with butter on medium-high.
2) Once pan heats, throw in the peaches, skin and all. Cook until slightly softened, about a minute or two.
3) Add the honey and cook until well-combined and the peaches of a slight hint of golden. Add mint, the whole spring and mix.
4) Remove pan from heat and add blueberries and mix well.
5) Serve and top with an additional mint leaf. That’s it! You have a sweet tooth satisfying post-dinner dessert.. or anytime of the day!