Another post for ya’ll. What a rough training night. Had to go for a single clean pull at 210#. That’s 15# heavier than any deadlift I’ve ever lifted, which is embarrassing but it is what it is. Don’t worry though, I’m fine and the pain in the shoulder has subdued.
To calm my irritation for having the weakest glutes and hamstrings ever created to (wo)man, I baked a lovely lemon blueberry loaf. I didn’t have much since it’s late, but I had a slither after my tilapia dinner.
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 cup blueberries — leave a handful for garnish
1 tsp of baking soda
pinch of salt
1 cup almond butter
zest of 1 lemon
juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup of almond milk unsweetened
2 tbsp raw honey
How you’ll do it:
1) Preheat oven to 350F. Line loaf pan with parchment paper.
2) In a small bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3) In a large bowl whisk together eggs, honey, lemon zest, lemon juice, and almond milk.
4) Pour the dry ingredients into the large bowl with the wet ingredients and whisk until fully combined.
5) Fold in blueberries… delicately!
6) Pour batter into the loaf pan and spread out until the batter is even throughout.
7) Generously cover the top of the batter with almonds and shredded coconut. Drizzle about 1/2 tsp of coconut oil. Place blueberries all over the top to look pretty!
8) Bake for about 30-35 minutes until fully cooked through. Check with a fork.
9) Let cool and serve! Refrigerate leftovers.
Ugh. I’m tired and there are a lot of dishes in the sink. I have to train at 6am tomorrow. Again, ugh.